Ecobusiness-Lviv Logistics Center is being opened near Lviv in 2020 – one of the largest (more than 33000 m²) warehouse complexes in the western region of Ukraine.
The first phase is set to begin operations in summer of 2020.
The main areas of work of the complex are lease of warehouse, industrial and office premises.
Ecobusiness-Lviv Logistics Center is located on a large fenced area (10.7 ha) in the immediate vicinity of Lviv, 3 km to the Halytska crossroads and 7 km to the bypass road.
The project envisages large class A warehouses over 11.5 m in height, equipped with transport handling equipment (automatic gates, hydraulic levelling platforms, gate seals) (one gate per 500 m2 of a warehouse);
- Warehouses are equipped with offices, staff rooms, changing rooms, showers and bathrooms.
- Modern fire-fighting systems (fire extinguishing, external and internal fire water supply system, alarm system);
- Water supply and sewerage;
- Heating (offices +20˚С, storages +16˚С), all gates and exits are equipped with thermal curtains;
- Separate accounting of electricity and water supply for each warehouse;
- Wired and wireless Internet access provided;
- 24-hour security and video surveillance of all buildings and territory;
- The large internal territory is equipped with parking for freight (over 50 spots) and passenger vehicles (over 100 spots).
- Modern industrial floor with dustproof coating;
- The warehouse complex has an emergency/backup power source-diesel generator;
- A catering establishment will operate on the territory;
- Administrative building with offices and staff rest rooms;
- Convenient transport interchange.